Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Update


So this past year I spent most of the time in costa rica, living in cartago and in a farm up in the escazu volcano at 2100 meters high. I had a great training group down there and most of the hard efforts at the track or up the hills on the bike were done with Leonardo Chacon and Rom Arkenson, the top two costa rican triathletes. Through out the season we also had some other athletes from different countries that came and trained with us ( peter & gabor from hungary, omar from puerto rico and javier cuevas from the dominican republic.) I left the country very happy tons of people helped me a lot while i was there and I cant thank them enough. Im planning on going back very soon since my coach Roberto Solano lives there and I believe that I can train a lot better over there.

No comments: